Thibaud Tissot and Yassin Baggar, the creatives behind Dynamo decribe it as a playground – “A structure to carry out self-commissioned projects in the editorial and typographical field, in collaboration with diverse people.” Both graduates from the School of Applied Arts La Chaux-de-Fonds in Switzerland, the pair are now based in Berlin and the site showcases their own individual portfolios as well as the work done together.
Pictured is Thibaud’s cover series for the French schoolbook Canton of Neuchâtel.
- Kyle Platts illustrates the five top tips he’s picked up in 2017
- La La Land or Moonlight: a recap of February 2017
- 2017: the year that protest became a trend?
- Trump’s inauguration and a design census: a look back at January 2017
- Time for type: Camelot on designing a typeface fit for a watch
- Gal-dem takes us through its first print issue, written and created by women of colour
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme