A beautiful self-published book by a man who once had a dog that bit off the tip of his ear. In a series of blurry good animal characters, Wild Animals is a less graphic more nice book, proving Rop van Mierlo bares no grudge. Some brief but lovely words from the maker "…the lion yawns and man makes a book. A wild book for civilized people. A sophisticated book for wild people…
… A beautiful book with wild animals for civilized people."
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme