Designer Simon Elvins hasn’t updated for a while but that’s no reason not to take a look at his site.
Pictured is the Publication documenting the ‘Exhibition of Oddities’ at ‘Circus on the Circus’. A one day event where the public were invited to share their own odd abilities in true spirit of the circus sideshow.
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon photographs “a brotherly, cult, lovers vibe” in the California desert
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Starting Out and Making It - what we learned at A/D/O
- Fantastic Man’s unexpected cover story on the surfers and fisherman of Peniche, Portugal
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity