How do you normally spend your Wednesday nights in late November? Maybe you encase yourself in blankets and let the telly soothe your weary soul. You might, possibly, be one of those people who thinks that hitting the rowing machine for an hour or two is the best use of your free time? Whatever it is that normally occupies you, we’ve got an alternative. A really good alternative at that.
Next week on 28 November, Adobe have gathered a trio of innovative and interesting figures for an evening of considered conversation which puts creativity at the forefront for the Adobe Creative Meetup London 2018. It’ll be streaming live on Adobe UK’s YouTube and Facebook in an immersive digital experience for anyone to access around the world. Register here for the online stream.
On the night, Adobe’s very own Principal Manager of Creative Cloud Evangelism (yep, you read that right) Rufus Deuchler will bring his his creative designs skills and insider knowledge to the stage. With a career spanning over 20 years in the industry, Rufus will also be sharing sneak peaks of Adobe’s latest releases. He will be joined by one of the UK’s biggest YouTubers Patricia Bright, with a following of over 3 million people worldwide. Additionally, MinaLima the design duo behind the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ film series will take to the stage presenting their specialist knowledge in graphic design and illustration.
Alongside the no-doubt inspirational creative stories that the speakers will be bringing to the table, the Adobe team will be regaling you all with insight from the recent MAX conference in LA, which It’s Nice That was lucky enough to attend last month.
As we mentioned above, if you find the lure of the sofa a bit-too-strong, you don’t have to miss out – the Adobe Creative Meetup London is available to watch on both Adobe UK’s Facebook and YouTube channels from 7pm. Isn’t that great?
If all that promise wasn’t enough, Adobe is celebrating Black Friday with a series of wallet-pleasing money-off deals. The Black Friday Deal ends on 23 November 2018 and can save you 39% on Creative Cloud. Down from £49.94 a month, the deal offers a bargain of £30.43 per month including VAT.
- Food for thought on the day the Global Climate Strike begins
- “I always thought Photoshop was a glorified MS paint”: James Lacey on his journey into design
- “If I am flagging on a shoot, she directs me”: Matthew Stone on working with FKA Twigs
- French illustrator Nicolas Ridou makes “the atmosphere the story” in his hypnotic works
- A routine, good music and Charlie Bones: Sean Bate on his graphic design inspirations
- In The Boys, Rick Schatzberg photographs his group in their 66th year of friendship
- “All you see is lazy photography everywhere”: Martin Parr discusses his career, Brexit and obsession
- The work of Xiangyu Liu is weird and fantastically unpredictable (some NSFW)
- Caterina Bianchini Studio designs a dog-themed identity for a conveyer belt cheese restaurant
- Ikea invites people to “try on” Virgil Abloh furniture collection at LFW
- Hans Findling on his experimental and multidisciplinary approach to design
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!