How do you normally spend your Wednesday nights in late November? Maybe you encase yourself in blankets and let the telly soothe your weary soul. You might, possibly, be one of those people who thinks that hitting the rowing machine for an hour or two is the best use of your free time? Whatever it is that normally occupies you, we’ve got an alternative. A really good alternative at that.
Next week on 28 November, Adobe have gathered a trio of innovative and interesting figures for an evening of considered conversation which puts creativity at the forefront for the Adobe Creative Meetup London 2018. It’ll be streaming live on Adobe UK’s YouTube and Facebook in an immersive digital experience for anyone to access around the world. Register here for the online stream.
On the night, Adobe’s very own Principal Manager of Creative Cloud Evangelism (yep, you read that right) Rufus Deuchler will bring his his creative designs skills and insider knowledge to the stage. With a career spanning over 20 years in the industry, Rufus will also be sharing sneak peaks of Adobe’s latest releases. He will be joined by one of the UK’s biggest YouTubers Patricia Bright, with a following of over 3 million people worldwide. Additionally, MinaLima the design duo behind the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ film series will take to the stage presenting their specialist knowledge in graphic design and illustration.
Alongside the no-doubt inspirational creative stories that the speakers will be bringing to the table, the Adobe team will be regaling you all with insight from the recent MAX conference in LA, which It’s Nice That was lucky enough to attend last month.
As we mentioned above, if you find the lure of the sofa a bit-too-strong, you don’t have to miss out – the Adobe Creative Meetup London is available to watch on both Adobe UK’s Facebook and YouTube channels from 7pm. Isn’t that great?
If all that promise wasn’t enough, Adobe is celebrating Black Friday with a series of wallet-pleasing money-off deals. The Black Friday Deal ends on 23 November 2018 and can save you 39% on Creative Cloud. Down from £49.94 a month, the deal offers a bargain of £30.43 per month including VAT.
- The Adobe MAX Creativity Tour shed light on how to creatively empower ourselves
- “We want to challenge and disturb the audience”: meet graphic design studio Alliage
- Abang’s illustrations of 15 women aim to reveal her true self
- Sepia-infused and cinematic, Sam Nixon turns his lens on the stories of the world
- Here are our most inspiring, moving, honest, funny, memorable moments from Nicer Tuesdays 2019
- Somnath Bhatt compiles a series of charming pixelated drawings for his new book, Ode
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"