How do you normally spend your Wednesday nights in late November? Maybe you encase yourself in blankets and let the telly soothe your weary soul. You might, possibly, be one of those people who thinks that hitting the rowing machine for an hour or two is the best use of your free time? Whatever it is that normally occupies you, we’ve got an alternative. A really good alternative at that.
Next week on 28 November, Adobe have gathered a trio of innovative and interesting figures for an evening of considered conversation which puts creativity at the forefront for the Adobe Creative Meetup London 2018. It’ll be streaming live on Adobe UK’s YouTube and Facebook in an immersive digital experience for anyone to access around the world. Register here for the online stream.
On the night, Adobe’s very own Principal Manager of Creative Cloud Evangelism (yep, you read that right) Rufus Deuchler will bring his his creative designs skills and insider knowledge to the stage. With a career spanning over 20 years in the industry, Rufus will also be sharing sneak peaks of Adobe’s latest releases. He will be joined by one of the UK’s biggest YouTubers Patricia Bright, with a following of over 3 million people worldwide. Additionally, MinaLima the design duo behind the Harry Potter™ and Fantastic Beasts™ film series will take to the stage presenting their specialist knowledge in graphic design and illustration.
Alongside the no-doubt inspirational creative stories that the speakers will be bringing to the table, the Adobe team will be regaling you all with insight from the recent MAX conference in LA, which It’s Nice That was lucky enough to attend last month.
As we mentioned above, if you find the lure of the sofa a bit-too-strong, you don’t have to miss out – the Adobe Creative Meetup London is available to watch on both Adobe UK’s Facebook and YouTube channels from 7pm. Isn’t that great?
If all that promise wasn’t enough, Adobe is celebrating Black Friday with a series of wallet-pleasing money-off deals. The Black Friday Deal ends on 23 November 2018 and can save you 39% on Creative Cloud. Down from £49.94 a month, the deal offers a bargain of £30.43 per month including VAT.
- This year’s Birmingham Design Festival explored truth in the design industry
- Designer John Christian Rose on how he turns mess, chaos and clutter into art
- “My creative process is hella eclectic”: illustrator Jack Fletcher
- Jee-ook Choi turns Uniqlo’s AIRism range into a series of ethereal illustrations
- “Nothing should stand still”: Elaine Song on her dynamic, abstract illustrations
- Meet Ian Weldon, the “photographer that photographs weddings”
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Mozilla gives Firefox a new look that goes beyond the logo
- Spotify wants you to listen to more podcasts, so it's redesigned its app
- Say a sustainable hello to the world’s first fully compostable trainer
- Illustrator Faye Moorhouse has made a trilogy of zines about her cat
- Applications are now open for The Graduates 2019!