Cheerful, fun and with a superb grasp of movement, illustrator and designer Andi Concha’s site boasts a series of gorgeous gifs that act as work-in-progress studies. While accomplished in their own right, they are in fact work-in-progress snippets from an animation Andi’s making for a band called Time for T.
Andi’s no stranger to us here at It’s Nice That, having brought her design skills (and a fair few Spanish cold meats) to our sister agency INT Works’ studio last year, and she’s since taken on a wealth of varied and fun projects. From a proposed animation for Technology Will Save Us to some experimental string sculptures, an exhibition identity made of moving bread and some cute pencil crayon gif experiments, her work is always delivered innovative flair.
- Andrew Khosravani and Maliboo animate Moon Panda's atmospheric music video
- Lights, sparkles and colour: Photographer Riccardo Apostolic draws from the plush era of the 80s
- What Myriam Boulous’ shots of the Lebanese revolution tell us about photojournalistic ethics
- Kinky, kooky characters take centre stage in Isaac Mann’s paintings
- DEMO Festival swaps advertising for the work of talented motion designers
- Cristóbal Schmal cuts and pastes ancient Andean stories into his colourful collages
- Pentagram rebrands Warner Bros. with a “sleek and clean” update to its shield logo
- Manchester Girls, the new series from Dean Davies, is a visual homage to the women of the north
- Relive the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer through Summer of Something Special
- Viktor Hübner photographs American anxieties amongst a shifting political environment
- Jiří Makovec’s photographs meander between the personal and the universal
- Berlin Wall graffiti is made into a typeface to warn how "division is freedom's biggest threat"