Cheerful, fun and with a superb grasp of movement, illustrator and designer Andi Concha’s site boasts a series of gorgeous gifs that act as work-in-progress studies. While accomplished in their own right, they are in fact work-in-progress snippets from an animation Andi’s making for a band called Time for T.
Andi’s no stranger to us here at It’s Nice That, having brought her design skills (and a fair few Spanish cold meats) to our sister agency INT Works’ studio last year, and she’s since taken on a wealth of varied and fun projects. From a proposed animation for Technology Will Save Us to some experimental string sculptures, an exhibition identity made of moving bread and some cute pencil crayon gif experiments, her work is always delivered innovative flair.
- Friday Mixtape: Anthony Naples takes us from the party to the after party
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous
- Graphic design studio Julia on ten years of synthesising ideas to graphic symbols
- Photographer Tyler Mitchell talks us through a momentous year in his career
- Francesca Allen on using photography as a means of self-expression
- Review of the Year 2018: Back to Back with Joey Yu and Olimpia Zagnoli
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- Pop culture powerhouse Bryan Rivera's 2018 in graphic design
- Don't worry, be angry: how politics and creativity collided in 2018
- Vice magazine's creative team talks us through its new and unexpectedly different redesign
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- London Art Fair gets an abstract and textural rebrand for 2019