From the quality and finesse of his work, it’s hard to believe graphic designer Axel Pelletanche is still studying, currently completing his MA in design and typography at Paris’ École Estienne. With a very impressive portfolio of work across book design, posters and type design. Aside from the work displaying a mature and brave graphic sensibility, where Axel excels is in the presentation of his work, showing a knack for documentation in playful scans of the book work.
We first featured Axel’s work when he was but a nipper last spring, and from the looks of things he has a very bright future ahead of him indeed.
- OK-RM and Daniel Shea collaborate on a new work of fiction exploring natural resources
- Cépé's illustrations capture the colours of southern France
- Joe Melhuish turns fidget spinners, avocados and anvils into animated outfits for any millennial
- Gourau and Phong stretches reality by combing photography with new technologies
- Graphic designer Benoît Brun’s comics-inspired typography leaps off the page
- Antonis Theodoridis chases the sunlight of Athens in his series Ways of Escape
- Get ready for 230 new emojis to confuse your mum with
- Netflix rolls out brand new ident for all its original material
- David Rothenberg discusses his unique portraits of the passengers of planes
- Photographer Nick Turpin captures cars bathed in the lights of Piccadilly Circus
- Byun Young Geun likens illustration to “looking into a mirror”
- Naranjo-Etxeberria designs an identity aiming to cause impact at first glance