We are very excited to announce that from 23 – 27 April we will be curating a series of free lunchtime and evening talks, bringing together exciting creatives, cultural commentators, artists and designers. They’ll be part of a unique five-day GF Smith event in collaboration with Monotype and the British Council, themed around the idea of ‘beauty in the making’ – celebrating artistry in all its creative processes.
The beautiful Victoria House basement will be transformed into a space dedicated to craftsmanship and the endless possibilities of paper explored through installations, workshops and live demonstrations.
Expect talks from the likes of photographer Jane Stockdale, poet and illustrator Supermundane, Wired’s editor Olivia Solon, creative collective Nous Vous and many, many more. Keep your eyes peeled for more programme details coming soon and info on how to sign-up for the talks!
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme