We are very excited to announce that from 23 – 27 April we will be curating a series of free lunchtime and evening talks, bringing together exciting creatives, cultural commentators, artists and designers. They’ll be part of a unique five-day GF Smith event in collaboration with Monotype and the British Council, themed around the idea of ‘beauty in the making’ – celebrating artistry in all its creative processes.
The beautiful Victoria House basement will be transformed into a space dedicated to craftsmanship and the endless possibilities of paper explored through installations, workshops and live demonstrations.
Expect talks from the likes of photographer Jane Stockdale, poet and illustrator Supermundane, Wired’s editor Olivia Solon, creative collective Nous Vous and many, many more. Keep your eyes peeled for more programme details coming soon and info on how to sign-up for the talks!
- Mariana Malhão's illustrations depict "a world inside a world"
- Max Siedentopf offers silly but significant advice in his latest series, Instructions for World Peace
- XZY explores the “visual alchemies of the phenomenon fake" in its debut issue
- Steven Bliss' distant yet familiar series, Boys
- Friday Mixtape: Shopping pick a mix of bands to be excited to be about
- Illustrator Cécile Dormeau on body diversity and defying convention
- The Guardian unveils redesign across print and online
- Aron Klein's captivating images of the Bulgarian demon chasers
- The rebrand for Russia’s tourist board uses Suprematist geometry laid out as a map
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio