The start of this film is a bit standard; coloured ink dropped into water but stick with it amigos because this gets much, much better. To celebrate its 20th anniversary, Space.NK are launching a series of collaborations with artists, writers, chefs and historians to explore what beauty means.
This video comes from gastronomic genii Bompas & Parr who have gone back to their gelatinous roots with a couple of minutes of pure visual pleasure. A close-up series of jelly-making shots is a whirlwind of colour and texture, before it gives way to, well, exploding dessert-based fun, all soundtracked to a barnstorming orchestral classic. Beautiful indeed!
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity