Never before has a rabbit’s behind looked quite so good than in the photographs of Elisa Noguera Lopez. Photographing all manner of fluffy creatures (with a person or two thrown in to mix things up) and set against bold backdrops, Elisa’s photo series Perhaps Finally Alone is just the right amount of hilarious and genius to have us all hooked.
Cleverly recontexualising people and animals as still-life objects by hiding their faces to conceal their identity and using small footstools to put a homely spin on the usual sculptural plinths of museums, what’s not to love?
Having only recently graduated from her MA in photography at the London College of Communication best keep your eyes peeled,as this girl is clearly a talented one!
- All we want for Christmas is... Best of the Web!
- A trip to The Greenbrier – a preserved 112,544 sq foot government nuclear bunker
- Dougal Wilson goes behind the scenes of the mischievous Channel 4 idents
- An international cast of creatives chooses the biggest moments of 2017
- Bake Off, legalising weed and Fanta's redesign: highlights from March 2017
- Vogue's new editor and a typeface for pride: a look back at April 2017
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Plain packaging and health warnings on food and drink could cost companies hundreds of billions
- Anxy Magazine: The Workaholism Issue explores the impact of working hard versus working compulsively
- Graphic designer John Morgan launches type foundry and art platform, Abyme