Unless you’ve spent the last couple of days in a hole far, far underground, you’ll have seen Tatia Pilieva’s viral fashion film in which 20 strangers meet and kiss for the very first time. It’s awkward, it’s adorable, and it had the whole online world melting together in a bewildered puddle of gooey feelings.
Never one to miss out on a gleaming opportunity, those geniuses over at Mother London have recreated Tatia’s sweet short, but with dogs. Sniffing each other. It’s called FIRST SNIFF, and it tops the original in perhaps every way – watch out for the sweet moment when the cocker spaniel pokes its nose at the whippet’s behind. It gets kind of emotional. (Sniff.)
- Jawa El Khash's latest work resurrects lost artefacts in a virtual afterlife
- “In the end, design is about feelings”: Off Office on its thoughtful design ethos
- Testosterone and the trans gaze: Laurence Philomene on photographing non-binary joy
- Greg Ito’s meticulous portfolio of paintings explores “time, love, loss, hope, and tragedy”
- Books are more than visual reference for Charlotte Ager, they are studies in how to tell stories
- The latest issue of Der Greif takes a shockingly explicit look at censorship (NSFW)
- Led By Donkeys is crowdfunding £50,000 for “honest” No Deal Brexit ad campaign
- Taschen’s recent release celebrates “the greatest cat photographer of the 20th Century”
- The Advertising Standards Authority has banned its first ads for “harmful” gender stereotyping
- Introducing the It’s Nice That Graduates of 2019!
- Suzy Chan’s portfolio boasts original graphic design, animation, typography and so much more
- Stefanie Tam’s graphic design grounds conceptual thinking in compelling visuals