We are very proud to announce the launch of our first ever collaboration with fashion brand ASOS today. We’ve been working behind the scenes with 10 up and coming illustrators and designers to produce 10 limited edition printed T-shirts, which go on sale today. To add a hefty dose of something a little extra special, with every single order of the T-shirts, the lucky buyer also gets the corresponding design as a limited edition print.
Designers include some of the best young talent out there with Rob Matthews, Greg Eason, Sophie Kern, Owen Gatley and Rose Blake all making an appearance. As the title suggests stocks are limited, so here’s your chance to find your first piece of your new summer wardrobe, and freshen up your walls at the same time.
- “I like the idea of giving up on trying to do the right thing”: inside the chaotic world of artist Dale Lewis
- Anna Hofmann's slightly grotesque but very, very funny characters
- Learn feminist self-defence with Manual de Autodefensa Feminista zine
- Renowned illustrator Philippe Weisbecker's delicate drawings of Adirondack furniture
- The Lething Compendium by Lara Kothe teaches you how to forget everything
- Sisters!: behind the scenes with lesbian experimental filmmaker Barbara Hammer [NSFW]
- Graphic designer Bryan Rivera references mistakes and imperfections in his portfolio
- Adidas releases trainers that are also public transport tickets
- Compare your selfies to fine art through the Google Arts and Culture app’s newest feature
- Practical portfolio advice, from choosing a specialism to solving real problems
- Meet Monkey Type, an international collective bananas about fonts
- The Papier Machine collection of DIY electronic paper toys reinvents the activity book