We are very proud to announce the launch of our first ever collaboration with fashion brand ASOS today. We’ve been working behind the scenes with 10 up and coming illustrators and designers to produce 10 limited edition printed T-shirts, which go on sale today. To add a hefty dose of something a little extra special, with every single order of the T-shirts, the lucky buyer also gets the corresponding design as a limited edition print.
Designers include some of the best young talent out there with Rob Matthews, Greg Eason, Sophie Kern, Owen Gatley and Rose Blake all making an appearance. As the title suggests stocks are limited, so here’s your chance to find your first piece of your new summer wardrobe, and freshen up your walls at the same time.
- National Geographic’s creative director Emmet Smith on the publication’s redesign
- Leon Mark’s refined and infinitely stylish photography
- Sophie Harris-Taylor shares anecdotes and insights from her photo series, Sisters
- Designer Anatole Couteau's technical approach lets him communicate simply and precisely
- A peek inside Hicham Amrani's trippy new comic Svend & Xanax
- Friday Mixtape: The Orielles mix for "good times with good people"
- Pentagram rebrands Battersea dogs and cats home to visualise "personality over sentiment"
- Craig Oldham dishes out brutally honest advice to new graphic designers
- ManvsMachine create its most ambitious campaign for Air Max Day yet
- V&A announces shortlist for its Illustration Awards 2018
- Ten examples of rare letterings, from 19th-century alphabets to preliminary drawings of Futura
- Bad week for art world as Jeff Koons piece is smashed and imitation Happy Meal thrown away