Us humans are a perplexing bunch. Tell us that we can’t have something and my word that is the ONLY thing in the world we can think about. Iconic Italian fashion brand Missoni seem to appreciate this and so have collaborated with Converse to bring back some of their deadstock fabrics which are no longer available.
The 20-pair collection launched today not only showcases Missoni’s trademark vibrant, colourful creations but the two brands have also commissioned uber-talented London set designer Gary Card to make an installation for Colette Paris which will show off the new shoes.
Seems like a trip to Paris is in order immediately – meet you at St Pancras yeah?
- Kim Gehrig's latest commercial for Covergirl combines comic chemistry with cosmetic commentary
- Watch Nicos Livesey explain how he made his embroidered BBC World Cup spot
- Photographer Niall McDiarmid travels from town to town to capture the essence of Britain
- Design studio Varv Varv's well-reasoned practice is an enquiry into "making things public"
- Radical Essex is a publication that aims to uproot the county’s misguided stereotypes
- Petrichor: a short film about snooker and mental health, beautifully packaged by Housework Press
- “Create a flag which represents your own Island”: explore culture through design in our latest Insta brief
- Five creatives visually respond to the question: What makes something art, anyway?
- Plexopolis: a series of games to educate and inform students on accomplished design
- “Unporn” is the photo stock collection for those suggestive, naughty moments
- Chris Dorley-Brown’s sharp images of East London are actually made up of many multiple shots
- Suzanne Saroff's meticulously arranged photographs alter perceptions