In its collection of nearly half a million found photographic slides, Anonymous Project has captured something familiar to everyone. “We found amazing scenes in these little windows into our past,” says co-founder Lee Shulman. “All aspects of daily life, all the more fascinating and arresting because of their unpolished nature. These are the stories of all our lives, a diary of their eras.”
At Nicer Tuesdays, the duo took us through a fraction of their best discoveries, which they’ve sorted and categorised to show how all sorts of people tend to want to remember similar moments. It also told us more about one particular donation of images, and their interesting subject.
Event Partner: Dropbox
Dropbox Paper is a collaborative workspace that eliminates distractions that get in the way of creativity. Because you can work with all types of content – from video, to sound to code – in Paper, you and your collaborators can easily edit and discuss all aspects of your project in one centralised place.
Event Partner: Adobe Stock
Keep your work fresh with Adobe Stock. No matter what project you’re working on, you can always find the perfect asset in the library of over 90 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, templates, and 3D assets plus our Premium and Editorial. Join them at Nicer Tuesdays to see what amazing things you can create with Adobe Stock. Click here to try Adobe Stock free for one month.
Supported by: Park Communications
As one of London’s most respected printers, Park Communications is known for its care, attention to detail and high quality, which is why we choose Park for Printed Pages.
Supported by: The Five Points Brewing Company
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent brewery based in Hackney, London, brewing with a commitment to provenance, quality, consistency and the community since 2013.
- Dante Zaballa's animation of Japan morphs through bullet trains and karaoke bars
- 2018 was the year Ezra Miller learned to take care of his brain
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Peer behind the curtains of Christmas cinema with It's a Wonderful Lifetime
- “I’m a believer in form”: Geoff McFetridge on his new book of introspective drawings
- A rundown of our Nicer Tuesdays highlights of 2018
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 has been announced and it's... Living Coral!
- The animated short giving Isle of Dogs a run for its money
- Caleb Halter's instinctual design practice produces considered and refined work
- Designer Berke Yazicioglu “makes images that have a capacity for sound”