In its collection of nearly half a million found photographic slides, Anonymous Project has captured something familiar to everyone. “We found amazing scenes in these little windows into our past,” says co-founder Lee Shulman. “All aspects of daily life, all the more fascinating and arresting because of their unpolished nature. These are the stories of all our lives, a diary of their eras.”
At Nicer Tuesdays, the duo took us through a fraction of their best discoveries, which they’ve sorted and categorised to show how all sorts of people tend to want to remember similar moments. It also told us more about one particular donation of images, and their interesting subject.
Event Partner: Dropbox
Dropbox Paper is a collaborative workspace that eliminates distractions that get in the way of creativity. Because you can work with all types of content – from video, to sound to code – in Paper, you and your collaborators can easily edit and discuss all aspects of your project in one centralised place.
Event Partner: Adobe Stock
Keep your work fresh with Adobe Stock. No matter what project you’re working on, you can always find the perfect asset in the library of over 90 million high-quality images, graphics, videos, templates, and 3D assets plus our Premium and Editorial. Join them at Nicer Tuesdays to see what amazing things you can create with Adobe Stock. Click here to try Adobe Stock free for one month.
Supported by: Park Communications
As one of London’s most respected printers, Park Communications is known for its care, attention to detail and high quality, which is why we choose Park for Printed Pages.
Supported by: The Five Points Brewing Company
The Five Points Brewing Company is an independent brewery based in Hackney, London, brewing with a commitment to provenance, quality, consistency and the community since 2013.
- Using flowers and colour, photographer Giseok Cho documents his generation of Koreans
- Paul Gacon's dynamic portfolio spans printed matter, visual identities, type design and more
- Laurie Avon is an illustrator utilising the power, persuasion and human qualities of print
- The latest series by Israeli art collective Broken Fingaz showcases a contemporary twist on traditional oil painting
- New comic Cult of the Ibis, arises out of the history of Western magic and alchemy
- Editions At Play’s latest book challenges the conventions of publishing
- Want a dream job? Studio Ghibli is hiring
- Creativity and control: Stanley Kubrick's obsessiveness and the meticulous films it produced
- We take a look back at the best stories of the year to date
- “Even bad pizza is kind of good”: Five life lessons from David Droga
- Pornhub decides to try out beesexuality with new awareness campaign
- Studio Nuno Fontes on its clean and ordered work for the cultural sector