For someone like me (and I’ll sweepingly state, in a non-profound way, that I am not alone) this was a very exciting moment: I spoke to the computer god and it replied. Even the simplest of commands, with its instant reveal, was a very exciting moment.
Just try it and see!
- Jack Latham uses photography to explore stories untold
- Designer Jay Vaz combines his love of music and analogue art in a colourful and textural portfolio
- Joey Yu and Wilson Oryema create a paperless zine for Earth Day
- Lukas Wassmann turns his lens on the well-groomed animals of the Swiss Alps
- Graphic designer Virgile Flores on custom typefaces and visualising statistics
- Sam Taylor's World Cup gifs portray “the agony and the ecstasy” of the game
- Craig Oldham dishes out brutally honest advice to new graphic designers
- Pentagram rebrands Battersea dogs and cats home to visualise "personality over sentiment"
- V&A announces shortlist for its Illustration Awards 2018
- ManvsMachine create its most ambitious campaign for Air Max Day yet
- Design to improve the general quality of life: exploring Paul Rand's IBM Graphic Standards Manual
- Ten examples of rare letterings, from 19th-century alphabets to preliminary drawings of Futura