This week Liv Siddall, Anna Kinneir of INT Works and Maisie Skidmore chat Salone del Mobile, the stripy house in Kensington, a magazine for redheads and Secret 7" 2015. Thanks to Bendik Kaltenborn for a fantastic opening question and to all of you who got in touch for shout outs.
You can listen using the SoundCloud widget below or why not subscribe via iTunes here
- Andrew Onorato’s surreal short about a genie and his eggy housemates
- Parts of the Process — Gucci suits, puppies and blue-iced cupcakes: Behind the scenes of Us’ music video for Harry Styles
- Eike König’s students create a courageous calendar featuring a host of exciting illustrative talent
- How can we build “feel good” cities?
- Dani Pujalte captures Spain's immense cultural centres suffering from a lack of use
- Photographer Irina Rozovsky on how she captures considered moments across the globe
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for