This week Liv Siddall, Anna Kinneir of INT Works and Maisie Skidmore chat Salone del Mobile, the stripy house in Kensington, a magazine for redheads and Secret 7" 2015. Thanks to Bendik Kaltenborn for a fantastic opening question and to all of you who got in touch for shout outs.
You can listen using the SoundCloud widget below or why not subscribe via iTunes here
- Innovative graphic designer Samuel Bloch on how his work "creates an interesting contradiction"
- Illustrator Lily Kong's vibrant world of marshmallow babies, greenery and cats
- Photographer Dham Srifuengfung's endearingly fabulous shoot starring his childhood nanny
- Easle partners with top industry talent to launch freelance creative hiring platform
- Post-Soviet Visions: image and identity in the new Eastern Europe
- "The truth can be controversial": illustrator Edel Rodriguez on going viral
- Photo of a single atom wins science photography prize
- Property developer fined $6.7 million for “whitewashing” New York graffiti haven, 5Pointz
- Google tackles image copyright infringement with latest design tweak
- Ikea partners with Hasselblad to offer more “inspiring” prints for its frames
- Meet graphic designer Jonathan Isaacson and his hybrid portfolio
- "Oddities, clumsiness and dogs": the mischievous output of designer Félicité Landrivon