What on earth goes on inside Sac Magique’s head? Is it really all dancing mice and protesting owls or is there more to it than that? We’re not really sure how a man with such a bizarre imagination goes about his daily business. Can you picture the creator of the Secret Sipper filing out his tax returns? No. What about driving a car? We sincerely hope not, there’s no telling what flights of fancy might distract him from the task at hand. In fact really all we’d like Mr Magique to do is sit at a big desk with all his coloured pens and keep creating the magical worlds we love so much.
Which is exactly what he’s doing! And what’s more he’s just set up a new blog where you can enjoy the unadulterated madness of his own personal sketches. Excellent stuff!
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Photographer Chris Maggio palpably documents America’s current “emotional climate"
- Seoul-based Shrimp Chung’s dynamic designs are bright and full of impact
- Choreographer and director Holly Blakey on making work for everyone
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity