What on earth goes on inside Sac Magique’s head? Is it really all dancing mice and protesting owls or is there more to it than that? We’re not really sure how a man with such a bizarre imagination goes about his daily business. Can you picture the creator of the Secret Sipper filing out his tax returns? No. What about driving a car? We sincerely hope not, there’s no telling what flights of fancy might distract him from the task at hand. In fact really all we’d like Mr Magique to do is sit at a big desk with all his coloured pens and keep creating the magical worlds we love so much.
Which is exactly what he’s doing! And what’s more he’s just set up a new blog where you can enjoy the unadulterated madness of his own personal sketches. Excellent stuff!
- Contra Journal shines a light on visual responses to conflict and migration
- The complex and unique relationship of sisterhood as captured by Sophie Harris-Taylor
- “I like to retreat into a world that isn’t defining an ideal form”: meet artist Emma Kohlmann
- Artist Melissa Kitty Jarram is updating Greek myths for 2018
- Graphic designer Sam Wood’s personal practice is dictated by his own frameworks and rules
- Supermundane comes over all nostalgic for latest series I Know It’s Over
- Coca-Cola reveals custom typeface, TCCC Unity, inspired by its modernist heritage
- Muji to open “anti-gorgeous, anti-cheap” hotels in China and Japan
- Pee on this Ikea print ad, and if you’re pregnant, you get a crib half price
- School teacher fired for showing nude paintings in an art lesson
- Pop superstar Justin Bieber turns painter with first original piece, Calvary
- Paris Syndrome: photographer Francois Prost explores a replica city in China