So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- Artist Yuko Mohri creates improvised ecosystems through found objects
- The Red Road Project is a celebration of Native American cultures
- Myth-busting: Split's Oli Bentley on interrogating northern identity through typography
- Peer inside the creative minds behind KOMONO's Signature Collection
- Studio Makgill present ten objects that capture the beauty of simplicity
- Margot Bowman talks us through the creation of her short, Common Misconceptions
- An interview with Pentagram's latest partner, Astrid Stavro
- Student-friendly new typeface Sans Forgetica claims to boost memory
- Record Label Logo Archive Vol.1 is a music nerd's dream come true
- Rudeboy: The Story of Trojan Records documents the origins of Jamaican and British youth culture
- Vrints-Kolsteren is a graphic design studio that doesn’t adhere to the typical studio-customer relationship
- Swiss Passports will be issued live for 24 hours from 6pm tonight