So you’re probably already aware that we’ve released the Autumn edition of Printed Pages; we hoped all those bright yellow banners at the side and top of the website should have let you know what was going on. But just in case that wasn’t enough we’ve made a short film to celebrate too. Arguably the cheekiest feature in the Autumn magazine was an in-depth interview with Dian Hanson, the editor of TASCHEN’s Sexy Book range, where we discussed her life in porno publishing.
As a nod to that piece and as a celebration of the books she’s edited we went down to TASCHEN HQ to find out more about the extensive range of beautifully curated raunch on offer. Expect luxuriously slow panning shots of adult literature and some refreshingly frank discussion about adult material from the ever-charming Mark Best.
Get your grubby little mitts on a copy of Printed Pages here.
- From Kanye West to Cartoon Network: Encyclopedia Pictura’s latest animations champion the power of DIY skills
- Amad Ilyas’ Naach Girls project explores the portrayal of dancing girls in South Asia
- Haruna Kawai breaks down the boundaries between illustration and sculpture
- Sam Jayne's abstract and psychedelic design portfolio is inspired by nature
- Catching up with Charlotte Trounce while on a residency in Japan
- "I always seem to look for oddities": photographer Clark Franklyn on his dreamy landscapes
- "Don't drink and dance in front of your peers": ten creatives on their biggest mistakes
- Beyoncé and Jay Z take over the Louvre for Apeshit music video
- All internships are not created equal: how to spot the best opportunities and have the courage to reject the duds
- Tsto returns to design Flow Festival's identity, pushing and playing with its typography
- Why counter-culture matters: Rough Trade launches publishing venture designed by Craig Oldham
- How Alex Prager made the world stop and stare