Do you reckon Ai Wei Wei might like a bouncy castle for Christmas? We do. There’s a whopping total of SIX people in this podcast including It’s Nice That Directors Alex Bec and Will Hudson, and boy is it hectic. In it we discuss the creative world in 2014, the year gone by and the one approaching us, and tales of Rob going to church when he was little. Sound good? It’s better. Merry Christmas from the whole It’s Nice That team, and we will see you on the other side for more Studio Audience!
As ever you can listen using he SoundCloud embed below or subscribe via iTunes here.
- Ruud van Empel’s uncanny photographs blend artificiality with naturalism
- Grant James-Thomas shoots twins with a painterly aesthetic for Vogue Italia
- In Stiya, photographer Cole Barash compares a storm and the birth of his first child
- Nano illustrates the different kinds of loneliness that we all feel from time to time
- Jan Hakon Erichsen is a balloon-destroying artist whose work you really shouldn't try at home
- Clarity of concept is at the heart of Seoul-based graphic designer Son Ayong’s posters
- “The future of design is in the creation of tools”: Meet the Space Type Generator
- How Pelle Cass creates his jarring “still time-lapse” images
- Lacoste once again swaps its iconic crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- Introducing Double Click – our new series rounding up the best of the digital design world
- Typeface Ciao communicates auditive intonations of the spoken word
- Yushi Li on photographing men she met through Tinder