The good folks over at Freunde von Freunden have a terrific knack for picking out some of our favourite creative talent and grilling them on their life, loves, hopes and dreams as well as offering a comprehensive look at their living quarters. It’s intoxicating stuff for anyone with an inquisitive eye or a love of the world’s artistes (yeah, that’s right, artistes).
In one of their latest profiles they get up close and personal with illustrative wünderkind Théo Gennitsakis, creator of some of the sexiest work around. We’ve had something of a crush on Théo ever since we featured his work earlier in the year, and this photographic feature just confirms our suspicions; he’s a handsome devil living in an exceptional flat. Much tidier than we expected though, if we’re honest.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum