British Vogue has partnered with CANADA filmmaking collective to launch the first in a series of films for its Vogue Video offer. The film, called Ouch! That’s Big features model Anna Ewers and was styled by Vogue fashion editor Fran Burns. Shot in Barcelona, the short shows Anna having her foot tended to before probably my favourite song of 2013, Suuns’ 2020, kicks in as a fanfare to the stylish antics ahead. Weirdness, glamour, sumptuous architecture and a bump to the head ensue…
The CANADA-directed short is the first in a series of new Vogue shorts series, with I believe in Pink directed by Bertrand Le Pluard and styled by Verity Parker to launch later this month.
- Charlotte Wales shoots Botticelli-esque editorial for British Vogue's September issue
- Kaye Blegvad on the making of Dog Years, her book about surviving depression
- Photographer Carl Oliver Ander examines "the false relationship to reality that the medium has"
- Photographer Ellius Grace captures the ghostly churches of Ireland and the figures that haunt them
- William Farr’s floral sculptures are a celebration of ephemera and controlled chaos
- George Fletcher's typeface Hinault, inspired by 1980s cycling, is full of character and detail
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Graphic designers Dorothy comprehensively map out the history of club culture
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Can Yang's graphic design style is deep-rooted in her Chinese heritage
- New Zealander Luke Hoban designs websites that not only have form and function, but flair
- Jackson Joyce's melancholic illustrations inspired by childhood nostalgia