A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to spend some time in Amsterdam at the inspirational What Design Can Do conference. While we were there listening to a brilliant range of speakers take on this massive topic, we also took the chance to grab some of them when they came off stage and chat to them further. We’ll be releasing the films over the coming days, kicking off with Twitter’s lead designer Mike Kruzeniski, talking to us about in-house design, why obsession is a good thing and the future of mobile.
You can watch Mike’s talk in full below.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled