Adobe has published all of the presentations from its recent Online Photography event online to view for free. Compered by photographer and retoucher Tigz Rice, the speakers shared insights, tips and tricks that they have learned over the course of their careers and keep their passion for photography burning.
The line-up included photographer and blogger Hannah Argyle, artist Claire Luxton, travel photographer Sean Byrne and wildlife photographer George Turner aka George the Explorer. Each offered a unique take on their livelihood and what they look for when creating great images.
The presentations will educate and inspire those who are just starting out in photography or simply have an interest in developing their photography skills. Each speaker shared their expertise and offered advice on finding inspiration, using the right equipment and how to perfect images using tools that Adobe offers.
Watch the full presentation below.
To discover more about the Creative Cloud Photography plan, click here.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum