Dazed has released a limited edition cover for their latest issue. Shot by Angelo Pennetta and styled by Robbie Spencer, the cover features arguably London’s most in-demand model Adwoa Aboah dressed in a full Burberry look.
The Burberry-print cap and anorak worn by the 25-year old model came directly from Burberry’s SS18 collection, which was unveiled for the first time at London Fashion Week during the brand’s runway show on Saturday evening at Maker’s House in London — and streamed live to viewers across the world as it happened.
The cap and anorak mark the return of Burberry’s iconic print: at once a nod to the brand’s once ubiquitous presence to terrace culture during the 90s and 00s and an acknowledgement of the momentous rise of streetwear in recent years.
Adwoa is no stranger to magazine front covers: this summer, she fronted i-D magazine’s London Now issue, shot by Tim Walker and in recent months graced the front cover of Vogue and ES magazine.
The Autumn/Winter issue of Dazed is due to go on sale tomorrow.
- LuckyMe’s Lunice film for Apple Music is a theatrical trip through 90s hip hop videos
- Printed Pages AW17 is now available for pre-order – with exclusive prints, a party and more!
- Tatiana Ermolaeva's coherent “but not too slick” work for the Strelka Bar
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum