Calvin Klein has revealed the second part of its Our Family jeans campaign. Starring siblings Kaia and Presley Gerber, the teenage model offspring of 90s supermodel Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, the campaign was shot by Willy Vanderperre.
The shoot is a follow up to Vanderperre’s 2017 Our Family #MyCalvins campaign, which was curated by Solange Knowles who picked her “chosen musical family” in singer Kelela, Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes, musician and songwriter Caroline Polachek and musician Adam Bainbridge, aka Kindness.
The #MyCalvinscampaign images continue the previous all American feel. Dripping in black and denim Calvin Klein products, Kaia and Presley pose on a red and white version of the same black and white blanket Solange was pictured on for the earlier part of the campaign in what appears to be the same wooden barn used for the earlier released images.
The famous siblings have quickly established something of a relationship with the brand: last year, Kaia walked for the first time at Calvin Klein’s SS18 show, while Presley featured in the Tyrone Lebon-shot AW16 campaign.
- Lukasz Rusznica journeys into the spirit world with his publication Subterranean River
- Photographer Josh Adam Jones challenges western preconceptions of the Middle East in XO
- Studio Above&Below uses code and emerging tech to improve our planet's wellbeing
- Studio Frith designs Kitty Travers' La Grotta Ices into "a book you want to lick"
- Vicki King explains how she uses photography to elevate the mundane
- Ailsa Johnson’s illustrations draw on the everyday magic of Japanese culture
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice