Calvin Klein has revealed the second part of its Our Family jeans campaign. Starring siblings Kaia and Presley Gerber, the teenage model offspring of 90s supermodel Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, the campaign was shot by Willy Vanderperre.
The shoot is a follow up to Vanderperre’s 2017 Our Family #MyCalvins campaign, which was curated by Solange Knowles who picked her “chosen musical family” in singer Kelela, Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes, musician and songwriter Caroline Polachek and musician Adam Bainbridge, aka Kindness.
The #MyCalvinscampaign images continue the previous all American feel. Dripping in black and denim Calvin Klein products, Kaia and Presley pose on a red and white version of the same black and white blanket Solange was pictured on for the earlier part of the campaign in what appears to be the same wooden barn used for the earlier released images.
The famous siblings have quickly established something of a relationship with the brand: last year, Kaia walked for the first time at Calvin Klein’s SS18 show, while Presley featured in the Tyrone Lebon-shot AW16 campaign.
- Photographer Timothy Schaumburg takes us behind the scenes of plastic surgery prep
- The Line King: A profile of Al Hirschfeld, on the prolific characterist’s 115th birthday
- Ditto publish 100 Club Stories in celebration of the iconic London venue
- Adobe Stock identifies 'multilocalism' as the next trend to shape visual culture
- “I want my work to function like a good book": illustrator Charlotte Ager
- "Even if you cover a shit in glitter it’s still a shit": top creatives show us their CVs
- "Don't drink and dance in front of your peers": ten creatives on their biggest mistakes
- Tsto returns to design Flow Festival's identity, pushing and playing with its typography
- Beyoncé and Jay Z take over the Louvre for Apeshit music video
- All internships are not created equal: how to spot the best opportunities and have the courage to reject the duds
- How Alex Prager made the world stop and stare
- Neville Brody launches type foundry, Brody Fonts