Calvin Klein has revealed the second part of its Our Family jeans campaign. Starring siblings Kaia and Presley Gerber, the teenage model offspring of 90s supermodel Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber, the campaign was shot by Willy Vanderperre.
The shoot is a follow up to Vanderperre’s 2017 Our Family #MyCalvins campaign, which was curated by Solange Knowles who picked her “chosen musical family” in singer Kelela, Blood Orange’s Dev Hynes, musician and songwriter Caroline Polachek and musician Adam Bainbridge, aka Kindness.
The #MyCalvinscampaign images continue the previous all American feel. Dripping in black and denim Calvin Klein products, Kaia and Presley pose on a red and white version of the same black and white blanket Solange was pictured on for the earlier part of the campaign in what appears to be the same wooden barn used for the earlier released images.
The famous siblings have quickly established something of a relationship with the brand: last year, Kaia walked for the first time at Calvin Klein’s SS18 show, while Presley featured in the Tyrone Lebon-shot AW16 campaign.
- Anyways animates the rich history of Soho and Spitalfields for Fora
- Christoph Niemann on the mammoth task of designing a mural with 20,000 tiles
- Cowboy-centric style and loaves of bread feature in Agnieszka Chabros' latest series
- “I've just always liked drawing people”: Haley Tippmann on her observational illustrations
- Miner magazine evokes a narrative around men in rabbit suits and internet celebrities
- José Castrellón documents the workers smuggling fuel from Venezuela into Colombia
- Working Not Working reveals the top companies creatives want to work at
- Mastercard reveals new nameless logo courtesy of Michael Bierut
- An egg beats Kylie Jenner to become the most liked Instagram photo... ever
- Sam Youkilis uses scale, form and colour to challenge the tropes of travel photography
- In praise of doing nothing: How to turn boredom into brilliant ideas
- WeWork gets a new name, and a slightly new look too