The deadline is fast approaching for It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 (supported by G. F Smith), with submissions closing at midnight on Sunday 5 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate on an art or design-related course in the UK, and you’re starting to wonder “what next?” then look no further. By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance to have your work posted on It’s Nice That, receive mentorship with the team, and be invited to a party where you can meet key industry figures. This could really put a rocket under your leap into the professional world.
All entrants also receive our Grad Pack, an invaluable source of advice and inspiration for getting your career off to an exciting start.
Last year’s Graduates were hand-picked from 900 applicants and have gone on to great things; read more about them here.
Details on how to enter here.
- Meet the speakers: Dougal Wilson, Ewen Spencer, GraphicDesign& and Gal-dem
- Claire Hentschker: the artist who recreated The Shining as an interactive 3D space
- Rosanna Webster and Phoebe Henry’s cinematic portrait of Cuba
- Alex Hunting’s crisp editorial designs are considered and multi-layered
- Raine Allen Miller’s latest ad shows kids experiencing the “side effects” of tech toys
- Colin Pantall's warm depiction of childhood and fatherhood taken over 12 years
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Paper reveals Break the Internet take two, with Nicki Minaj shot by Ellen von Unwerth
- Bea de Giacomo photographs the wonders of pregnancy
- Matthieu Lavanchy recreates food emojis "irl" for The Gourmand's tenth issue
- Introducing Broccoli, the publication “normalising cannabis use, especially for women”
- One Step Ahead: we meet Paula Scher, the trailblazing Pentagram Partner