The deadline is fast approaching for It’s Nice That’s Graduates 2016 (supported by G. F Smith), with submissions closing at midnight on Sunday 5 June.
If you’re a final year undergraduate on an art or design-related course in the UK, and you’re starting to wonder “what next?” then look no further. By submitting your work, you could be in with a chance to have your work posted on It’s Nice That, receive mentorship with the team, and be invited to a party where you can meet key industry figures. This could really put a rocket under your leap into the professional world.
All entrants also receive our Grad Pack, an invaluable source of advice and inspiration for getting your career off to an exciting start.
Last year’s Graduates were hand-picked from 900 applicants and have gone on to great things; read more about them here.
Details on how to enter here.
- Mikey Please takes us behind the scenes, and the backlash, of the Bake Off trailer
- From New York to Springfield, it's Best of the Web
- Taschen releases two volumes of National Geographic’s best photographs from the past 125 years
- Simon Landrein takes Dan Croll down the rabbit hole in his animated video for Tokyo
- Thomas Duffield on photographing his dad’s hidden heroin addiction
- Parker Day's lurid colours and grotesque characters elevate identity and fantasy (NSFW)
- Hate the iPhone X notch? There’s an app for that
- Lisa Simpson’s bookshelf: from the curator of Instagram’s Simpsons Library
- Biplab Hazra’s photo of elephants being attacked by mob wins Sanctuary prize
- Michael Bierut: 13 ways of looking at a typeface
- Uncle Ginger uses hypnotic shapes to animate the facts and feelings of bipolar disorder
- Michel Gondry’s John Lewis Christmas advert – Moz the Monster – is unveiled