Y’know those breezy summer days when you lie on the grass and cloudgaze, spotting dinosaurs, lampshades, oceans and strange faces with a variety of expressions? Well, Chris Keegan does a very long-distance version of this. We’re talking light years. Digitally manipulating images found by NASA’s Chandra X-Ray Observatory, Keegan’s Celestial Artworks feature all sorts of creatures built of the stars, space-clouds and various naturally-occuring visuals found far, far away.
- We ask Duncan Cowles to create the ultimate Christmas ad, using only Adobe Stock and some expert advice
- Blok rethinks the design of cannabis after its legalisation in Canada
- Christmas decorations cause OCD sufferers distress in New York
- Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared to debut at Sundance Film Festival
- Design studio Julia on a decade of turning complex ideas into graphic symbols
- Yung Hua Chen’s photography is effortlessly glamorous