To announce the commencement of construction on London’s contentious Garden Bridge Project London-based agency Across the Pond has released a short film directed by Charlie Robins. Shot over four days in the capital the makers say “the film is a journey through every side of this ever changing and thriving community.
Robert Waddilove, agency and strategy director of Across the Pond said: “The role of the film is to generate excitement and support for the project. To do this we wanted to consider the day to day lives of real Londoners in the city. The hustle and bustle, the characters and the variety. All while expressing balance with how the bridge will provide a new place for calm, nature and reflection.”
- BBC’s David Bailey’s must watch talk for font fanatics from Nicer Tuesdays
- Shin Morae translates her memories into pastel illustrations
- Sarah Meyohas combines virtual reality, 10,000 roses and artificial intelligence in Cloud of Petals
- Paul Sahre chats to us about his new book Two Dimensional Man: A Graphic Memoir
- How can we connect young, diverse talent with the agencies who crave it?
- Ricky Leung’s illustrations capture the quiet moments of everyday life
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity