To announce the commencement of construction on London’s contentious Garden Bridge Project London-based agency Across the Pond has released a short film directed by Charlie Robins. Shot over four days in the capital the makers say “the film is a journey through every side of this ever changing and thriving community.
Robert Waddilove, agency and strategy director of Across the Pond said: “The role of the film is to generate excitement and support for the project. To do this we wanted to consider the day to day lives of real Londoners in the city. The hustle and bustle, the characters and the variety. All while expressing balance with how the bridge will provide a new place for calm, nature and reflection.”
- Books From the Future talk us through its workshop on disaster in contemporary culture
- Molly Bounds paints intimate moments of quiet contemplation
- Friday Mixtape: Grand Union Orchestra's founder curates us a mix on the theme of migration
- Flat-e tells us how it made a visual interpretation of Daniel Avery's record in its entirety
- Girma Berta authentically captures the people of Addis Ababa with an iPhone
- Remember the pre-stage nerves and backstage stress in Alexander Coggin's photos of children's theatre
- Introducing The Graduates class of 2018!
- America's getting a space force and wants Trump supporters to choose its logo
- Swiss design practice Dinamo develops new visual identity for Tumblr
- Meet Adelia Lim, a graphic designer not afraid to poke a little fun at the industry
- Adobe has added 665 new Monotype fonts to Creative Cloud
- "What is my opinion?": Graphic designer James Aspey's research-focused, typographic practice