Brighton-based studio The Private Press, launch Editions today (2 December 2016) a collaborative series of limited edition prints from a range of leading UK graphic artists including Rose Blake, Supermundane and Eelus.
Each of the prints available are “hand-pulled prints showcasing the very best of creative screenprinting techniques". Further artists include Adrian Johnson, Turbo Island, The Stereo-Typist, Esther Cox and Steve Wilson.
“The Editions series is a way to showcase exactly what’s so special about screenprinting,” says founder of The Private Press Gary Parselle. “The process offers colour, texture and depth unlike any other, and these screenprints demonstrate exactly what can be achieved. Editions is the perfect way for real enthusiasts of contemporary graphic art lovers of special inks and papers, to get their hands on hand-made, affordable, unique pieces that are sure to become collector’s items.”
The series of prints are available here.
- “I’m a believer in form”: Geoff McFetridge on his new book of introspective drawings
- A rundown of our Nicer Tuesdays highlights of 2018
- Eight creatives from around the world tell us what made their city tick in 2018
- “Are we all avatars now?” asks digital painter Zak Keene
- Mohamad Abdouni on documenting an “important time in Arab queer culture”
- MUJI talks us through the brand’s famously minimal design aesthetic
- DIA channels NYC and gives Squarespace its signature kinetic treatment in brand refresh
- Laughing at the world of graphic design with Tracy Ma
- Alex Gamsu Jenkins’ comics remind us of how gross we really are
- Pantone's Colour of the Year 2019 has been announced and it's... Living Coral!
- The animated short giving Isle of Dogs a run for its money
- Caleb Halter's instinctual design practice produces considered and refined work