Brighton-based studio The Private Press, launch Editions today (2 December 2016) a collaborative series of limited edition prints from a range of leading UK graphic artists including Rose Blake, Supermundane and Eelus.
Each of the prints available are “hand-pulled prints showcasing the very best of creative screenprinting techniques". Further artists include Adrian Johnson, Turbo Island, The Stereo-Typist, Esther Cox and Steve Wilson.
“The Editions series is a way to showcase exactly what’s so special about screenprinting,” says founder of The Private Press Gary Parselle. “The process offers colour, texture and depth unlike any other, and these screenprints demonstrate exactly what can be achieved. Editions is the perfect way for real enthusiasts of contemporary graphic art lovers of special inks and papers, to get their hands on hand-made, affordable, unique pieces that are sure to become collector’s items.”
The series of prints are available here.
- Harley Weir and Jamie Reid explore the functions of the female body for Baron
- Haw-lin Services and Tim Schmitt on their sci-fi identity for Berlin Biennale
- Winning proposals for regeneration of Old Street Roundabout announced
- Designer Paw Poulsen turns celebrities such as Bill Gates and Elton John into typefaces
- Friday Mixtape: a genre-spanning mix from creative agency Mogollon
- Non-Verbal Club's typography-heavy, sleek identity for Teatro Nacional de São Carlos
- Netflix unveils Netflix Sans, a new custom typeface developed with Dalton Maag
- Lacoste swaps famous crocodile logo for ten endangered species
- A chat with the Orwellian mastermind in charge of the UK town known as Scarfolk
- Will Anderson’s Bafta-nominated animation Have Heart follows a gif stuck in an infinite loop
- Original sets and puppets from Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs to be exhibited in London
- Dive into Mikey Joyce's portfolio with its “healthy balance of calculated and convoluted silliness"