Brighton-based studio The Private Press, launch Editions today (2 December 2016) a collaborative series of limited edition prints from a range of leading UK graphic artists including Rose Blake, Supermundane and Eelus.
Each of the prints available are “hand-pulled prints showcasing the very best of creative screenprinting techniques". Further artists include Adrian Johnson, Turbo Island, The Stereo-Typist, Esther Cox and Steve Wilson.
“The Editions series is a way to showcase exactly what’s so special about screenprinting,” says founder of The Private Press Gary Parselle. “The process offers colour, texture and depth unlike any other, and these screenprints demonstrate exactly what can be achieved. Editions is the perfect way for real enthusiasts of contemporary graphic art lovers of special inks and papers, to get their hands on hand-made, affordable, unique pieces that are sure to become collector’s items.”
The series of prints are available here.
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum