The unstoppable force that is Studio Moross is back with not one but TWO new websites – one for the studio, one for Kate’s signature illustrative work – and there’s a shed-load of new work for you to enjoy. We were pretty sure we’d never seen anything of Kate’s that we didn’t like, and looking back over all the projects she and her collaborators have produced confirmed our suspicions. What also struck us was the fact that Miss Moross has only been a graduate for three years, THREE YEARS. What have you achieved in the time that she’s managed to build a design empire? We can’t think of much either.
Rather than throw together a great pile of projects, here’s just one of her most recent works – a painted mural for Google’s Big Tent – but for the full, immersive Moross experience get on over to those new sites and have a mooch around. It’s well worth it.
- Ewen Spencer takes us on the emotional rollercoaster of teenage nights out
- Iconic photographer Michael Spencer Jones on cameras, Oasis, and all-nighters
- Studio Hyte's identity for DAOWO uses automated processes to create ambiguous visuals
- Brick magazine pay homage to Dr Dre's 1992 album The Chronic
- GraphicDesign& on how design impacts human health
- Clove magazine celebrates the diversity and cultural phenomena of South Asia
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for