The unstoppable force that is Studio Moross is back with not one but TWO new websites – one for the studio, one for Kate’s signature illustrative work – and there’s a shed-load of new work for you to enjoy. We were pretty sure we’d never seen anything of Kate’s that we didn’t like, and looking back over all the projects she and her collaborators have produced confirmed our suspicions. What also struck us was the fact that Miss Moross has only been a graduate for three years, THREE YEARS. What have you achieved in the time that she’s managed to build a design empire? We can’t think of much either.
Rather than throw together a great pile of projects, here’s just one of her most recent works – a painted mural for Google’s Big Tent – but for the full, immersive Moross experience get on over to those new sites and have a mooch around. It’s well worth it.
- It’s Nice That and Camden Council host evening of talks by LGBTQ creatives
- Michael Marcelle’s photography is “like a broken funhouse mirror in a gay haunted house”
- Books From The Future's experimentally collaborative and investigative publishing
- Issue four of Beauty Papers screws the formula of beauty, giving it a “brave new face”
- Molly Matalon shoots a fashion editorial in the desert, and things get brotherly
- Laura Callaghan on illustrating a lifestyle where women make all decisions
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- North reveals full Science Museum rebrand, and reacts to online criticism
- GraphicDesign& outline three projects that successfully support and impact mental wellbeing
- Dove apologises and removes advert showing a black woman becoming a white woman
- Apple announces launch of gender neutral emojis
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity