Resident at London’s Pick Me Up right now are illustration stalwarts Peepshow. Within their allotted spot they have constructed the Museum of Objects & Origins, an ambitious collection of artefacts from an imagined illustrative civilisation complete with costumes, curiosities and hand-made cabinets. Alongside their own contributions are continued additions from daily workshops that create a growing display from the budding archaeologists and ethnographers passing through Somerset House (tasks include identifying unidentifiable remains and creating portraits of historical figures via verbal descriptions). Lovely lots!
The graphic design for the museum was provided by StudioEMMI.
- Andrew Onorato’s surreal short about a genie and his eggy housemates
- Parts of the Process — Gucci suits, puppies and blue-iced cupcakes: Behind the scenes of Us’ music video for Harry Styles
- Eike König’s students create a courageous calendar featuring a host of exciting illustrative talent
- How can we build “feel good” cities?
- Dani Pujalte captures Spain's immense cultural centres suffering from a lack of use
- Photographer Irina Rozovsky on how she captures considered moments across the globe
- Pantone Colour of the Year 2018 has been announced
- Renowned graphic designer Ivan Chermayeff has died aged 85
- Pentagram partner Natasha Jen shares her most inspirational books
- Marina Lewandowska’s graduation project shows graphic design flair and function
- Why dyslexia makes you a great designer
- Working Not Working charts the top 50 companies creatives want to work for