Studio Verse are a Melbourne-based gang of designers producing work across digital, print, branding and type. Most notably they’re contributing designers to the highly respected Process Journal, sister publication to MADE Quarterly, that explores the very best of antipodean and global design.
The seventh instalment of the journal contains features on some of our favourite designers including Studio Dumbar, This Is Real Art and even the guys who created the font we use on the site, Colophon. Naturally the design of the publication itself is first-rate, adopting a simple grid that allows the work to take centre stage.
Issue eight of Process is ready to drop very soon and, we’re assured, set to be the best yet, with better stock, faster distribution, cheaper shipping and the same quality content. We’re looking forward to it enormously!
- A real bobby-dazzler, it’s Best of the Web!
- Max Guther is back with more hyper real illustrations visualising social trends
- The Igor has landed: Igor Bastidas on our animated cover for Printed Pages AW17
- Balmer Hählen takes a traditional Swiss design approach to its projects
- Friday Mixtape: a very rare mixtape from the one and only John Carpenter
- Josh McKenna talks through his work on Pride for Google and Instagram
- Peter Funch has photographed the same people on the same street for nine years
- DBLG and Animade’s cheeky stop-motion animation uses human skin and 3D stamps
- “It needed to be functional, a workhorse”: Arket’s in-house team on its brand identity
- Get to know the fluid work of graphic designer, Steffen Hotel
- Fukt magazine presents the erotic drawings of David Shrigley, Tracy Emin and many more
- Poster Girls, an exhibition of 150 female graphic designers opens at London Transport Museum